Neighbourhood Pharmacies Membership
Neighbourhood Pharmacies represents Canada's leading pharmacy organizations that deliver high value, quality care to Canadians in all models including chain, banner, long-term care, specialty and independent pharmacies as well as grocery chains and mass merchandisers with pharmacies. Our members are home to the most trusted providers of drug therapies, pharmacy-based patient services and innovative healthcare solutions.
Membership Benefit Highlights:
- Valuable insights into Canadian pharmacy issues
- Opportunity to participate on Association Board of Directors, Regional Caucuses, Committee and Working Groups
- Input and approval of Association Strategic Plan and budget
- Raise awareness of pharmacy's role as an essential and integral part of the public health and primary care systems
- Develop coordinated government, public and media relations strategies to support core advocacy priorities
- Risk and crisis management for government policies
Neighbourhood Pharmacies Partnership
There are three Tiers of Partnership at the Association:
- Tier 1 - Associate Partner
- Tier 2 - Premium Associate Partner
- Tier 3 - Pharmacy Operator Partner
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Partners represent all supply categories and services in the retail pharmacy industry, including pharmaceuticals, health and wellness products, self-care medications and other consumer products.
Tier 3 Partners represent retailers that are traditional chain, banner, independent, long-term care, specialty pharmacies, and grocery chains and mass merchandisers with pharmacies.