The Neighbourhood Pharmacy Association of Canada wants to hear from YOU to be profiled in their digital magazine this year!
The Editorial Team of the Neighbourhood Pharmacy Gazette is excitedly preparing its annual capstone edition to be published toward the end of the year. As part of this celebratory issue, the Association actively searches for stories showcasing the pharmacy sector's commitment and innovation everywhere in Canada.
To profile exceptional work, including work of someone you know, please submit your stories to the Director of Operations, Courtney Secord, at email@example.com no later than September 30.
The Gazette featured a tremendously successful celebratory piece in its fall/winter issue last year (see page 28) and is keen to build upon the momentum of this meaningful tradition in 2022. Stories may be used throughout 2023, including during Pharmacy Appreciation Month and related initiatives spotlighting the remarkable dedication of pharmacy professionals.
- You can submit more than one story
- Bullet points are fine (our writer will work with you to finalize the content)
- Patients' testimonials are welcome!
- Please include the name and location of the pharmacy and the name(s) of people being recognized
- Please include your contact information; our writer will follow up with you to review and approve the finished piece(s)